With all the confusion and overuse of the term missional church these days. Here are 8 things that I would want people to understand about missional church. Well, ok, at least the corner of missional church that I live in…
1. We structure for mission
2. We are more than meetings – discipleship happens in all of life
3. We are committed to the Bible – and to teaching it in all of life, together. We are Bible-centred but not pulpit centred.
4. The Bible is a missional book
5. God is a missionary God
6. Community is not an additional extra – it is at the heart of what God is doing
7. Our story is caught up in His Story
8. Our life is an imperfect attempt to live this
Related: What is Missional?